I’m off to Walt Disney World today for a half-work, half-play trip, so you know what that means…. another trip report is in the works! We’ll be trying a whole bunch of new stuff this time, so expect to see copious photos and plenty of commentary on
- First time staying at the Dolphin and at Old Key West
- The Swolphin’s inaugural Food & Wine Classic
- Extensive coverage of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, including Party for the Senses, Sweet Sundays, 3D Delicious Dessert Discovery Party (sensing a theme?) and every single thing we eat at the various food booths around World Showcase
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter + Mythos + Tchoup Chop reviews
- D23′s Sip & Stroll event
- Reviews of the new restaurants La Hacienda de San Angel & Via Napoli
- Backstage Safari at Animal Kingdom
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (featuring Patrick’s *amazing* Harrison Hightower costume, complete with Shiriki Utundu puppet!)
- And, of course, tons of fun and photos with the Roots!
I promise I’m still going to finish our Christmas trip report, Holiday at Bay Lake Tower… of TERROR! before the end of the year, so watch for it to be transferred to this site after we get back.